This citizen centric service is accessible to the common citizens in his locality through Internet, Common Service Centres “Arunodoy Kendra” and Public Facilitation Centres (PFCs) at DC, SDO & Circle Offices. Citizens at Village-level can access the service through CSCs. This certificate is dully digitally signed and can be verified online at http://edistrict.assam.gov.in/ .
Supporting documents required to get Non-Creamy Layer Certificate are -
1. Permanent resident certificate or any other proof of residency.
2. OBC/MOBC certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Income certificate of parents from the Circle Officer if they are agriculturists/ Income
District Administration, Nagaon is pleased to inform you all that henceforth the following services which were under e-District Portal,can now also be availed through UMANG mobile platform
of Government of India.
1. Next of Kin Certificate,
2. Permission for Delayed Birth Certificate,
3. Permission for Delayed Death Certificate,
4. Non-creamy layer Certificate &
5. Permanent Resident Certificate
With this alternate channel, citizen will be greatly benefited as they can now apply for these services from mobile phones.