This citizen centric service is accessible to the common citizens in his locality through Internet, Common Service Centres “Arunodoy Kendra” and Public Facilitation Centres (PFCs) at DC, SDO & Circle Offices. Citizens at Village-level can access the service through CSCs. This certificate is dully digitally signed and can be verified online at http://edistrict.assam.gov.in/ .
Supporting documents required to get Permission for Delayed Death Registration are -
1. Hospital or Doctor's Certificate regarding Death / Cremation Certificate or Age Proof (any)
2. Proof of Resident.
4. Any other document
5. Scan copy of application form
District Administration, Nagaon is pleased to inform you all that henceforth the following services which were under e-District Portal,can now also be availed through UMANG mobile platform
of Government of India.
1. Next of Kin Certificate,
2. Permission for Delayed Birth Certificate,
3. Permission for Delayed Death Certificate,
4. Non-creamy layer Certificate &
5. Permanent Resident Certificate
With this alternate channel, citizen will be greatly benefited as they can now apply for these services from mobile phones.