The Model School scheme aims to provide quality education to talented rural children through setting up of 6,000 model schools at the rate of one school per block as benchmark of excellence. The scheme has the following objectives: To have at least one good quality senior secondary school in every block. To have a pace setting role To try out innovative curriculum and pedagogy To be a model in infrastructure, curriculum, evaluation and school governance
ADARSHA VIDYALAYA , BATADRAVA
KEY FEATURES :
- National Level Standard of Infrastructure facility.
- Classes from I to X
- Affiliated under SEBA Curriculum.
- Medium of Instruction : English.
- Better Co educational learning environment.
- Well trained and smart Teaching Staff.
- Student friendly classroom facility.
- Individual care of students for all-round development.
- Special emphasis and support to CWSN and Slow learner students.
- Mid Day Meal and Free uniform facility.
- 3 Nos of Smart Class room facility with proper reading materials in each Model School
- A fully equipped computer laboratory in thin client with a server.
- Well equipped science Laboratory facility with required chemicals and equipments.
- Well prepared Library facility.
- External Project of ITE under TATA Trust.
- Yoga and co curricular activities.
- In addition to the above, science kits for Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics are also provided.