The Election Commission of India (ECI) in its endeavour to put in efforts in providing all possible support services to electors with the help of IT tools has created the National Voter Service Portal (NVSP). The portal was launched on 25th January 2015 on the occasion of National Voters’ Day.
The aim of NVSP is to provide single window services to electors.
Services offered in NVSP
Various services being offered through NVSP are
- Search the name in Electoral List.
- Apply on line in English/ Hindi Language for new registration.
- Apply online for corrections, if any.
- User can view details of his Polling booth, Assembly Constituency and Parliamentary constituency.
- User can get the contact details of Booth Level officer, Electoral Registration Officer and other Election officer.
- Users can feed Aadhaar Number for attaching it with Election Photo Identity Card (EPIC) data
- Users can get link to CEO offices websites
- Users can view audio visual short films to get educated about election processes.
- Audio Visual scripts are also available for getting to know about the polling processes.
- Users can watch a short educational film on Electronic Voting Machine (EVM)
Click here to avail the online services .